This tutorial is about how to add a User in the eDialer system.
To allow agents to login into the eDialer system, you need to create a user account.
To get this done, you will need to have administrator access.
- From the administration dashboard, go to Users, and click Add a new user.
2. Type in your desired user number and password.
NOTE: We suggest user IDs should be at least 3 to 8 characters in length. Avoid using zero as the first character of your user ID.
- The full name field can be any name or ID for the agent. This information will be visible in the real-time report and can be useful if you monitor the agents in real-time. The full name will also be in the calling report when you download the call data for the day.
4. For the user level, normally we set a fronter blended agent at a level 1 access, Closer or second-tier agent to a level 2. And, 8 to 9 for administrator access.
5. Choose the user group from the dropdown options. If this field is left blank then the user cannot log in to the agent screen.
6. You can leave the phone user and password blank, then click submit.
7. After clicking submit, you will see these additional user options.
NOTE: Since this is an agent with user-level 1 access, we can leave the rest of the settings on default.