No timer or checkmark on the top left of the screen
1. When you see this issue, it can mean the webphone is not active.
Check with your dialer administrator. If you have administration access, go to:
- Admin > Phones, then Show Phones.
- Choose the phone extension you’re having issues with. Then, check for the following:
- Set to Webphone: Y.
- Status: Active
- Client Protocol: SIP
- Template ID: SIPwebphone
- Save changes and login the agent again after 1-3 minutes.
2. Make sure you are using Chrome. eDialer webphone is compatible with Chrome. Check if you’re using Chrome with the latest browser update. For Chrome updates:
- Click the 3 dot icon for Chrome settings at the top right corner of your browser.
- Choose HELP
- Then, choose about Google Chrome.
NOTE: If you are not using the latest version, this will automatically download and update for you.
Then, try and login again.
3. Disable any pop-up blockers or unnecessary Chrome extensions. This can block the webphone. To check, go to:
- Chrome settings
- Then, More tools.
- Then, click Extensions.
- Remove or disable any pop-up blockers or browser-based antivirus. Once this is done, reboot your computer.
4. Login to eDialer using Chrome Incognito. Most of the time this resolves the issue as it bypasses any settings in your regular Chrome browser.
To use incognito, go to Chrome settings and choose “New incognito Window” or press SHIFT + CTRL + N keys from your keyboards.